Magtein® (magnesium L-threonate) is a unique, patented form of magnesium resulting from 10 years of research at MIT. It is the only form of magnesium shown to cross the blood-brain barrier, effectively increasing magnesium concentration in the brain. Magnesium is involved in over 200 chemical reactions and contributes to:
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Electrolyte balance
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal muscle function
- Normal protein synthesis
- Normal psychological function
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Magtein ® is a trademark of Magceutics®, Inc. and is distributed exclusively by AIDP, Inc.
Magtein® is protected under US patents 8,178,118; 8,142,803; 8,163,301; and other pending patents
Unsure What You Need?
Our expert nutritionists can help you
decide what suppliments you might need.